We’re still looking for a few more parent volunteers for the 2019/2020 school year. Please take a look below and see where you might be able to help our school with your time. Volunteering is a great way to get involved and meet other UH families. Please contact me if you are interested in or would like more information on any of these positions. Thank you for your consideration!
Uwchlan Hills Home and School (UHHSA) Board Positions Available for 2019/2020:
As a board member, you will be required to vote on all decisions concerning the UHHSA budget, attend UHHSA meetings every other month, and assist in creating the yearly UHHSA budget.
- Treasurer – This is a 2-year commitment and is responsible for board-related transaction reimbursements and updating and presenting the general ledger.
- Vice President – This is a 3-year graduated commitment (Vice President, President, and Advisor). Primary responsibilities include supporting the events at UH and ensuring continual improvement.
UHHSA Event Chair Positions Open for 2019/2020:
- Fifth Grade Party – We need parents of 5th graders to coordinate this celebration!
- Jamboree: Games (co-chair) – Work with co-chair and Jamboree committee to organize and set-up games for our much-loved Fall Jamboree!
- Variety Show (co-chair) – Support co-chair.
Please contact me ASAP. This allows plenty of time for our current volunteers to show you the ropes! Sending a HUGE thank you to those who have already signed up to take on the new school year. Thank you!!
UHHSA President 2018/2019