This is the time of year that we start planning for next school year—I know it seems crazy early, but with all the amazing things that our HSA does, it takes a lot of organization and even more volunteers! Below is a list of the Board Positions and Event Chairs that are open for the 2019/2020 school year. Take a look and see where you might be able to help our school with your time. Volunteering is a great way to get involved and meet other UH families. Please contact me if you are interested in or would like more information on any of these positions. This allows plenty of time for our current volunteers to show you the ropes!
Uwchlan Hills Home and School (UHHSA) Board Positions Available for 2019/2020:
As a board member, you will be required to vote on all decisions concerning the UHHSA budget, attend UHHSA meetings every other month, and assist in creating the yearly UHHSA budget.
- Treasurer – This is a 2-year commitment and is responsible for board-related transaction reimbursements and updating and presenting the general ledger.
- Vice President – This is a 3-year graduated commitment (Vice President, President, and Advisor). Primary responsibilities include supporting the events at UH and ensuring continual improvement.
UHHSA Event Chair Positions Open for 2019/2020:
Here are just a few of the available chair positions. Check your email and our Facebook group page as more positions become available. Please consider donating your time to our school!
- Fifth Grade Party (multiple positions available) – We need parents of 5th graders to coordinate this celebration!
- Giant A+ Rewards – Coordinate with our local Giant store to get this program ready for the new school year.
- Jamboree: Games – Organize and set-up games for our much-loved Fall Jamboree!
- Parent 2 Parent Representative – Provide resources for parents to help each other raise kids who make positive choices.
- Shoe Recycle Program – Coordinate with Shoe Carnival to get this program ready for the new school year.
- Teacher & Staff Welcome Back Breakfast – Organize the teacher & staff breakfast at the start of the school year.
- Variety Show (co-chair) – Support co-chair.
- Volunteer Coordinator – Grow and maintain our list of volunteers. Use and create SignUpGenius pages as needed.
Thank you for your consideration!
UHHSA President 2018/2019