Where: UH Gym
When: 10AM (Monday, Jan. 21st)
If you have any DONATIONS (please see the list below) feel free to drop them off if you can’t stay!
Staying to help? Great! We still need volunteers (all families welcome) to gather, organize and sort donated items.
We will also have students writing letters of hope and encouragement to individuals in need. Letters and some boxes will be decorated with the children’s artwork and pictures to brighten someone’s day.
A few willing to help take a specific load to one of our local charities (preferably a large car like a mini-van or pick-up truck) would be greatly appreciated as well.
Thank you for your time, your donations, and any effort you can give to help educate our children as to what MLK Day of Service is all about; and give yourselves and them the gift of community service!
Questions? Please contact Sue Mattei at 610-324-0916 or email@example.com
- New/Gently used toys, games, and stuffed animals (be sure they are clean and in good condition)
- Clothing—preferably new or gently used
- Childrens’ winter coats
- Toiletries (new) including soap, shampoo toothbrushes, small toothpastes, flushable wipes, floss, Qtips, disposable razors, mouthwash, lip balm
- Blankets, towels, flat sheets, washcloths
- Pet items including dog or cat food, toys, leashes/collars, pet carriers, cat litter
- Food items—any nonperishable, non-expired items
- Art supplies for our artists and writers—cardstock, crayons, stickers, decorative paper
- Monetary donations for supplies and shipping to troops